Published October 14th, 2014
Most weddings will involve a glass or two of wine, even if only for toasting purposes. With that in mind, we’ve rounded up some tips for minding your manners at the table when it comes to your glass of red or white.
1. Don’t sniff the cork, but do check to be sure it has not rotted!
2. Select the correct glass!
1. Tour Red Wine Glass | 2. Cabernet Glass | 3. Laurel Champagne Glass | 4. White Wine Glass | 5 & 6. Stemless | 7. Edge Red Wine Glass
3. Do not pour your own glass and definitely don’t over-pour your glass (your glass should only ever be 1/4 to 3/4 full on pour).
4. Hold your glass by pinching the stem between your index finger and your thumb.
5. Don’t overindulge!