If you are hosting a stay at French’s Point, we want you and your family to have a smooth check out without surprises. As the host of of a reservation at French’s Point, in preparation for your stay at French’s Point, there are a few things we want share with you before you depart to ensure a wonderful experience:
- Check out is at 1:00pm on Sunday. Late departures will result in overtime charges that will be deducted from your damage deposit. We suggest you advise your guests to depart by noon to allow time for final packing.
- We suggest you enlist the assistance of your wedding planner with the check-out process.
- Please be sure your guests return room keys back to the proper key hole prior to their departure and leave chalkboard signs on the hooks of their doors. Lost keys will result in a $50/key deduction from your damage deposit. Lost chalk board signs will result in a $25/board deduction from your damage deposit.
- Please return all furnishings, lawn games and French’s Point equipment used by your party during your stay to the original location.
- Please ensure all rentals are placed in the designated pick up location and are picked up by the rental provider before the end of your rental term.
- Please ensure all dishes are washed and put away in all kitchens.
- Please remove all trash, recycling and redeemables from the buildings, tent and event areas and place in the dumpster located in the white enclosure in the parking lot near the tent.
- Please be sure you remove all food and alcohol from the coolers and kitchen.
Photography by The Light & Color