Published May 15th, 2023
Searching for your wedding venue can be overwhelming, with so many options to choose from & elements to consider. When planning your wedding celebration, we recommend asking yourself these 6 key questions about your wedding venue ideas:
- Time – Do you want to celebrate for a whole weekend, with your family & friends?
- Privacy – Are you looking for a private estate, available exclusively to you & your guests?
- Intimate Celebration – Do you plan to host an intimate group, of 50-150 guests?
- Variety of Settings – Are you seeking a seaside, historic estate, that offers a variety of event spaces, to host a weekend of beautiful events, rain or shine?
- Choice of Vendor Team – Do you wish to have the flexibility of selecting your own team of wedding professionals (caterers/planners/photographers, etc), to curate the experience you envision?
- Onsite Lodging – Is it important to you, to have onsite lodging for 50-60 guests, for your closest friend’s wedding party & family?
If you answered “yes” to the questions above, French’s Point is likely the perfect venue for your celebration. If you’re seeking a meaningful, personalized weekend wedding retreat, at a private seaside estate, that feels like a vacation, & a reunion, with a wedding at the heart of it all, you’ve found the place!
Greta Tucker Photography