When you determine French’s Point is the right choice of venue for your gathering, securing your weekend is quite simple:
- Request your reservation for your date via email or phone.
- A virtual contract will be emailed to you and your fiancé for your signature. Once the virtual contract is executed, your date will be held for 5 days until the reservation retainer is received by our office.
- Send your $10,000 reservation retainer, paid via check or by wire transfer.
- Please confirm with our office which payment method you have selected to pay the reservation retainer and when it has been sent or initiated.
- Once we confirm receipt of the reservation retainer and the dually executed reservation contract, our office will confirm that your reservation is official.
French’s Point is…
A year-round, oceanfront, vacation rental estate, offered exclusively to one group of guests for the weekend to ensure complete privacy & an abundance of time with loved ones. A weekend at French’s Point feels like a reunion & a vacation, with a wedding at the heart of it all. So, you might be wondering what the fees are to reserve French’s Point.
French’s Point has two applicable reservation fees:
French’s Point Gathering Fee includes all the amenities that make our property ideal to host celebrations and weddings of 30 – 150 guests.
This fee is paid by the hosts reserving French’s Point. Details about the Gathering Fee & Gathering Fee Amenities are outlined in the Gathering Guide.
Lodging Block Fee
French’s Point Lodging Block Fee includes all the lodging offered in the 18 guest suites on property. This fee is typically covered by guests occupying the rooms. Details about the Lodging Fee & Lodging Fee Amenities are outlined in the Lodging Guide.
Photography by Brendan Bullock Photography