Published March 27th, 2017
Here at French’s Point, our main goal is to make sure you have the wedding of your dreams. This isn’t just something we say, we actively work to ensure that you have everything you need to organize and produce a wedding celebration that your guests will enjoy and that ultimately reflects who you are as a couple. To that end, we’ve created this detailed resource guide with 25 pages packed with useful area resources for your enjoyment and information.
25 Pages of Midcoast Maine Resources
In our Resource Guide for French’s Point Couples, you’ll find the following.
- Family entertainment
- Schooner and sailing adventures
- State Parks
- Golf courses
- Ferry services
- Art galleries and museums
- Chambers of Commerce
- Beer and wine tasting rooms
- Nature centers
- Outdoor recreational activities like: biking, canoeing, and kayaking
- Other recreational activities like: zip lining, climbing, whitewater rafting, and yoga
- Horse stables and carriage rides
- Spas and salons
- Transportation services like: limos, busses, taxis and rental cars
- Moorings and yacht clubs
- Farmers’ Markets and grocery stores
We’ve tried to anticipate all of your needs and have gathered all of that information into a downloadable resource guide. Please let us know if there is anything else we can do to make your French’s Point wedding amazing!